- 6 speed manual transmission
- BF Goodrich KO2 tires – 2021, no TPMS
- Corrosion-Free Rust proofed every 2-3 years
- Well maintained, no smoking inside, ever
- Full time 4×4
- Heat, AC, power locks, key-remotes all work
- Power windows work great
- Class III hitch
- Trailer Brake controller
- OEM Roof rack
- PIAA Brush lights
- TRD Exhaust – and the original is available for inclusion
- Blacked out trim
- Blacked out wheels
- Pioneer navigation deck
- Windshield replaced 2020
- New keys 2023
- Remote start (never tried/used)
- Brakes are good
- Drivetrain is great
- Suspension 2019
- Snow tires on second set of rims (never used since getting K02s)
- OEM bumper and other trim accessories available for inclusion
- Most of it’s life parked indoors/underground
It’s a hodgepodge of trim packages as it’s the final year that the FJ Cruiser was sold, and Toyota just grabbed whatever was left around the factory to put into this.
Crazy amount of fun in the snow, only ever got stuck once when it turtled, otherwise it’s pulled lots of others out of ditches & mud, all they way up to a 2500HD (Conservation officer!) The K02 tires are simply awesome.
Work vehicle; Never off-roaded/raced/used for sport.
Interior definitely shows it’s been well used.
Rock rails are sacrificial, and it shows.
One small pock on r.passenger door.
Mechanics complain that changing the oil filter cartridge is a PITA since they need to remove the front skid plate.
Selling because my company gave me an F150 Lightning. I will miss the FJ. A lot.